Sunday, August 14, 2016

A (sort of) New Segment for the Blog


So, to help bolster the love for Labyrinth Lord, I've decided to do a regular segment on this blog called Exploring the Labyrinth. Each week on the blog, I'm going to review and discuss one Labyrinth Lord product, whether official, or third party. I'm going to post them on Sunday evenings. 

That's where I need the community's help. I want this to be an interactive experience. So, with each weekly post, I'm going to end by asking that the OSR community select which product I should review next. I've already reviewed several LL products here, so anything that'ts already been reviewed it ineligible.

I want to get folks excited about LL again, and I love talking about releases. We're all just fans, after all. So - which product should I start with, my friends?

2 comments:

  1. I'll vote for Dwimmermount. If you haven't already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent!

    I am partial to all Dolmvay material put out by Small Niche Games.

    ReplyDelete

Please confirm that you are neither a robot, nor an undead creature, nor a spammer. Thanks!